Get away from the touristy Borough Market and head to the Broadway Market. It’s currently my favourite market in London. Why you ask?
- ALL the food stalls are mouth-watering.
- The coffee stands know how to make a decent flat white.
- Fewer people.
- It’s not just food. There are vinyl, jewellery, clothing, art + more stalls.
- The street is lined with cafes and restaurants if you fancy some people watching.
- Located next to Regent’s Canal, means it is perfect for cyclists. ( Take the opportunity to use the Santander bikes.)
- Puppy love! Perfect place for dog watching…and wanting.
- Great buskers. Drink your flat white with the sound of some sweet tunes in the background.
Market Hours: Saturdays between 9am – 5pm