Sticky Orange Hoison Ribs
Over the weekend I headed to the Broadway Market to grab these cheap free range pork ribs from the Downland Produce stall.
Ribs are perfect for sharing, so follow this super easy formula for sticky as pork ribs….
marinade + fridge + oven = finger licking ribs.
800g of free range pork ribs
1 green onion
3/4 cup of hoison sauce
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 teaspoons of hot sriracha sauce
3 tablespoons of honey
3 cloves of chopped garlic
2cm of crushed ginger
1/2 orange zest and juice
- Place all the marinade ingredients into an oven dish and mix well. Coat the ribs with the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, pre heat the oven to 160°.
- Cover the ribs with tin foil and cook for 3 hours at 160°, basting every 30 mins.
- For the last 5 minutes, I like to chuck the oven on grill to give the ribs a bit more colour.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Then slice the ribs and serve with a green salad.